Myriapod® permits with only one DNA test to identify all SNPs which could give an adverse response to the drugs normally used for a specific neoplastic pathology treatment.
As a consequence, thanks to the technic and fondamental clinical experience, oncologist could better select appropriate and less toxic chemo and radiation treatment for each single patient.
Myriapod® is able to analyse tens of mutations in a single session.
It permits to pass from patient’s DNA to the personalized therapy choice in less than one day.
- System CE IVD labeled;
- More than 250 targets in at least 80 genes in parallel;
- Analysis can be performed from a large range of starting materials: blood samples, fresh, frozen and even FFTP tissues, cellular lines;
- Accuracy higher than 99,7%;
- High sensibility: possibility to identify alleles mutated at a less than 10% frequency;
- Heighten reproducibility and reliability.
The Myriapod kits are available only for the Italian market. For more informations please contact us.